Friday, October 31, 2008

Amy is fat

Hi, my name is Amy I weigh 294 pounds and I am a food-a-holic, I am starting this blog for a couple of reasons. 

1. I thought maybe if I did this blog, I would try harder at losing weight, if I know that even one person reads it, I will try to stay on top of my weight loss goal.  

2. I guess you could say I am a little desperate, I have tried and tried to lose weight, and I always fail, hopefully I won't this time.

Some people eat when they are bored, sad, lonely, happy, stressed, hungry or full. I unfortunately eat when I am all of those things. I guess you could say I have  had a long standing love affair with food ( Sorry honey I stole your line) As far back as I can remember food has been my comforter, Well I have comfortably made my "weigh" to 294 pounds, it is time to change so here I go.... 

Goodbye candy
Goodbye soda
Goodbye fast food ( I think I'll miss you most of all) 
My goal for this week is to exercise everyday and to lose 3 pounds, wish me luck

3 comments:

The Wachel Family said...

Good for you Aim! You have inspired me... ;)

Dan and Fam said...

You have taken the first step. You can do it! Thanks for being our friends(You and Chris). One day at a time....
Dan and Katie

Charis said...

I am impressed at your motivation, seriously. You can totally do it, just don't beat yourself up if it's not as much or as fast as you want. You've made the first step, the hardest step. I am excited to read all about your weight loss journey :-)