Sunday, November 2, 2008

A whale on Sunday's

I like going to church, I know that is where I need to be and all of that. But Sunday mornings get to me, Nothing fits, Every Sunday morning I have a break down because I feel like a whale. This morning was no different. Wouldn't it be nice to lose weight as fast as you gain it? :)  

Do you remember when you were in school and there was that group of cool kids that everyone wanted to be friends with? It seemed like they were very particular in who they let join them.  Then there was that group of kids that were always doing things they shouldn't , the rebels I guess you could call them, it seemed like they didn't care who joined there group the more the merrier, they also didn't care if you or them got into trouble.  I thought of all of this while I was shopping for healthy snacks yesterday, it seemed like the healthy snacks such as fruits and vegetables turned there noses up at me, they didn't want me to join there group, but of course the Twinkies and chips and candy said "sure come on over I won't hurt you"  

Maybe my brain isn't working right because of lack of McDonald's:)

5 comments:

Mallory Clan said...

You have such a great way of putting things like that into perspective. I love you Aim and I KNOW you can do this.

FAtty said...

Thanks Aimers

The Wachel Family said...

Yep, I know you can too Aim. YOU WILL NOT EAT THE TWINKIES.

Charis said...

Just to let you know.... I HAVE FASHION CRISIS EVERY SUNDAY. Sorry, but that never gets better ;-)

Robin said...

I too ALWAYS have a fashion crisis every sunday.