Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Look what happened to me over the holidays?

Just kidding, all together now I have lost exactly five pounds. I know.. I know not very thrilling, but I am not discouraged about it:) I will keep trying,  weight loss (and gain) is so weird to me, you know when I am driving and I see a "slippery when wet" sign ( good album by Bon Jovi also) not wanting to injure myself or others I slow down, when I am doing laundry and the bleach bottle says "do not ingest" I listen and don't drink the  bleach, but if there is a twinkie on the table you better believe I am trying to get to that twinkie (or the whole box) is it good for me? NO!!! Can it potentially harm me ? You bet, but the caution is out the window when it comes to food, the other day I bent over to get my son out of the crib and I  heard a SNAP, yup it was my back.... why did it go out? One word FAT, my bones and muscles are getting to old to carry around this tub of lard. So my battle continues, I will be trying some new methods this year, like, not weighing every week, I love Weight Watchers but I was putting to much pressure on myself weighing every week, I found myself not eating because I was going to have to weigh.... So I will probably weigh about every two weeks. I feel good about my progress, so my goal for this month is five more pounds, I know I can do it.

2 comments:

Robin said...

One pound at a time is the way to go. Are you not goint to WW at all then?

The Wachel Family said...

Dude your hair looks awesome!