Wednesday, January 14, 2009

My "Plump" in life

" If your happy and you know it give me chocolate" I think that would have been a song I would have liked to sing in Pre-school, heck I am 36 and I want to belt it from the roof tops:) The diet and exercise is coming along Well, mostly the diet:) The thing I struggle with is eating in the evening, I am doing better but I haven't quite conquered it. I have really noticed what an emotional eater I am, the other day the children were being rather difficult ( that happens right) all I could think about was eating something.. anything well, with the exception of the children of course:) Where does this come from? Why does eating feel like it can cure all? I don't get it, obviously I don't get it, my body is it's own enemy. I wish Push Ups cured my stress, the exercise not the yummy froze treats! But alas that is my plot in life or as I like to say , my Plump in life:) 
I have a hard time falling a sleep at night, my head hits the pillow and it triggers all of these USELESS observations and thoughts to rush through my head keeping me awake for hours, I thought I would share some of those thoughts with you.


Being thin would be a lot easier for me if the world was one big nudist colony

You should get paid by the government to exercise

Twinkies should have a warning label " Do not eat or rump will expand"

If Oprah can't do it what makes me think I can? ( Sarcastic, Oprah kinda bugs me)

Perhaps I should buy some stock in Lane Bryant

Weight Loss is so HARD!


No comments: