Friday, November 7, 2008

.4 pounds



I went to weight watchers yesterday to weigh in, I really like going to weight watchers, I feel like I have things in common with the ladies ( and one man) there. I got on the scale fully expecting to have lost at least a pound, I LOST .4 pounds.... it was a little disheartening, my first thought was "FINE I WILL JUST GO TO MCDONALD'S AND HAVE A SHAKE" as if I would be hurting someone other than myself, but after a good cry on my husbands shoulder and some nice words from a friend, I was better. What was pointed out to me was at least I didn't gain. I am just going to try harder. I did make my other goal by  exercising everyday.       
Speaking of exercise I was running yesterday and I could feel every inch of my fat bouncing on my body, it was as if the fat knew that I was exercising and so it grabbed on for dear life refusing to burn off, IT HURTS! Sargent Katie made me run, do push ups on the wall,  leg lifts and these crunch things that...............hurt. But after I was done, I felt so good. ( Three hours later I could barely walk, but that's ok) My goal for this week is to lose 2.6 pounds and to do less whining when I am exercising :)  

P.S., I have included some more picts, I thought the first one was cute of my little girl, she was "Helping" and the second one.... no it's not blurry that is really what I look like. 

5 comments:

Dan and Fam said...

Good job Amy!!!! Half a pound is great. You are doing so good. I am so proud of you!!! Keep working (don't worry I will keep making you hurt in the gym). Katie

Robin said...

You sound like you are very determined to make this work. YOU WILL!!! Call me if you ever need some encouraging words. I soooo need to get back to WW meetings. They really do help!

The Wachel Family said...

Good job dude! I'm proud of ya...losing weight is the hardest thing to do in the world. Keep it up, we're with you in spirit!

Dan and Fam said...

My mom always said, "careful or your face will get stuck like that." Dan

Jay2daP said...

Amy I love this!!! Good Blog!! And good for you. Hang in there. you will feel so much better as time goes on. I am really proud of you for going to WW, its a great program and you will succeed!!!