Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Rosanne Barr?

A funny thing happened to me today when I was at the Doctor, the receptionist was copying my drivers license, she then proceeded to tell me my drivers license picture looked like Rosanne Barr, I am 50 pound lighter in my picture, it left me to wonder who I look like now.. perhaps Lu Lu from Hee Haw, the Mom from Gilbert Grape. 

I am nervous about the weigh in tomorrow, I fell off of the wagon ( pretty hard), I am back on but I fear there has been damage :) That's OK, the Rosanne comment gave me more motivation:) 

3 comments:

Dan and Fam said...

You are doing good. Just keep doing it day after day. Don't worry about what silly people say. Good luck tomorrow. Katie

The Wachel Family said...

Remember when we saw her at Highline Lake??? That was weird dude. And, just for the record, you look NOTHING like her!

FAtty said...

I forgot about that!!!! Maybe it was me you saw and you were confused :)