Sunday, November 23, 2008

Eating at night

I went to Weight Watchers on Thursday, I was very worried, but to my great relief I didn't gain any weight, I didn't lose any either... but I was not disappointed. I have been using my treadmill as of late, it has become my worst enemy :) It seems to be easier on my knees, it is hard to find time to exercise at home, with four children I am tired by the end of the day, but I do feel better after I am done. Something I really struggle with is eating in the evening, I started that bad habit when I was pregnant with Ben, I couldn't eat very much during the day, I felt nauseous, but in the evening I felt fine so I would eat.........and eat............and eat :) SO now I do really good on my eating during the day but struggle not to snack in the evening.. any one have any suggestions? 

2 comments:

The Wachel Family said...

Popcorn, Popcorn and more Popcorn. It really fills you up. Just buy some of those toppings that you can shake over it...makes it much better. The other thing I do is buy those Weight Watcher Fudge Bars, nuke 2 of them for 20 seconds, put fat free cool whip on them along with Hershey's syrup - 50% less sugar. It tastes like a big sundae!

Dan and Fam said...

I agree with the popcorn. Another thing you can try is to have a cut off time. Oprah says not to eat for three hours before bed. Maybe stop eating after 7pm. You can do it. Katie