Monday, November 3, 2008

You know it's time to go on a diet when.....

1. Your belly can steer your car

2. You can't breathe when you tie your shoes

3. Your son informs you that you have a double chin

4. You know candy is in the other room, and you swear it is calling your name

5. Your toilet seat screams every time you sit on it

6. Your six year old draws you bigger then anyone in her family pictures

7. Your belly has become the "pillow" at church

8. You spot a skittle on the floor at church and you think to yourself "I wonder if anyone will see me if I eat it" 

9. Your "comfy" clothes are a little to tight

10.  Your eighty five year old Grandma gets up off of the couch faster than you.

I have been trying really hard with my diet and exercise I thought I would sneak a peek at the scale today..... it hasn't moved an inch, that could be disheartening, but that is why I started the blog.... I made a goal of losing three pounds this week, I have to or my blog will be well, a joke.



4 comments:

The Wachel Family said...

I LOVE #8! I've been known to eye a skittle or two...stick with it, it will be worth it and the scale WILL move, I promise.

Dan and Fam said...

very funny Amy!!!! _Katie

Dan and Fam said...

Its like, you must be a redneck if.....lol..too funny
Dan

Brooklyn said...

Girl you seriously crack me up. You got this! You'll do it, I know you will. Starting is the hardest part. Believe me, it's the only part I've done ;-).