Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Sargent Katie and my near death


Today the kids and I met my friend Katie and her kids at the church to shoot some hoops, Katie decided to put us through a work out, we were running, doing lunges, squats, crunches, it was AWFUL!!!!! :) I thought I was going to die..... but it was a good work out for me:) As I write this my legs burn, my feet hurt and my back is soar, probably from having to carry around the huge unaboob from my sports bra. But I feel like I did something, I have included some pictures for your viewing pleasure, no they are not flattering of me, but they are my reality at the moment:)

P.S. Thanks Sargent Katie

5 comments:

Jenny said...

Hi Amy,
Just wanted to say, "You go, girl!" I too am trying to lose weight and I know how difficult it can be. Just know there are people who support you!

Take care,
Jenny

The Wachel Family said...

Remember that kickboxing class we took together? Ha! That was fun...maybe you could do it again and put Obama's face on the punching bag! I could literally beat the crap out of it and lose weight all at the same time. I guess Obama is good for something.

Dan and Fam said...

I must say she did great!!!!! It was really hard and I am going to make her do it again. PS my feet hurt a little too. Katie

Robin said...

Amy -

I am laughing out loud reading your post. Us Unaboobers must stick together. Who took the pictures?

Charis said...

Good for you!!!! Each day is one step closer to your goal weight!!