Thursday, November 13, 2008

.8

                                 Weebles wobble but they don't fall down
                                             I am running and I have a mullet
                                             There are no words                

I had a lot more pictures but my computer is on strike I guess,  The "Sarge"  has incorporated basketball ( Lay ups and stuff) to the work out I like it a lot. Although I have to say, my basketball skills are awful.. sad really. Anyway, We worked out twice this week and will do it a gain tomorrow, my knees are killing me, but I really do enjoy almost dieing two to three times a week:)       I went to weight watchers today, I lost .8 pounds, I think I am going to stop setting weekly goals, I should be happy about the .8 but I have to admit I am a tad discouraged,  I know it's better than gaining. So I have no weight loss goal for next week, well, other than to lose weight:)              

3 comments:

Dan and Fam said...

.8 is great!!! You are doing so good. Keep up the great work. By the way you look great doing your lay up. Katie

FAtty said...

Ha! I Look like someone hit me on the head and made me shrink, if I could grow another six inches I would look great :)

The Wachel Family said...

Good job Amy!!!! I'm so proud of you, I almost think the working out part of dieting is MUCH worse that the eating part. Keep it up...