Saturday, November 15, 2008

FAt ARSS

Man what a rough day! I want to eat everything in sight, my kids are outside playing and when I check on them all I see are two little savory chickens running and playing.  Ok, it's not that bad BUT I WANT TO EAT!!!! Mother nature has something to do with it ( You know what I mean ladies in the house) I wish I was tempted to exercise as much as I am to eat things that are bad for me.... I did cheat the other night and had some smores we made with the kids for family night.. I have to tell you, THEY WERE SOOOOOOO GOOD!!! I had major guilt afterwards, like I had sinned or something. 

I know I have only been doing this for a few weeks, but my body feels stronger, aside from my knees, they feel like I am 90, but I am hoping that will get better. 

I sure appreciate every ones comments it is very motivating to know people read this thing, it makes me not want to look like an ARSS. A fat one at that :) 

No comments: